Phase 2 - Post-Arrival Orientation – Week 1
An Orientation Program will be developed for your first week with IRRI which includes:
- Meeting with your Supervisor
to learn more about your job, performance expectations, and other information to help you get off to a great start.
Read about your Supervisor's role in your orientation here.
- Meeting with your IRRI Focal Point
who will provide you with general support on getting settled into your organizational unit.
Read about your Focal Point's role in your orientation here.
- Meetings with other key IRRI staff and colleagues
to brief you on various matters relevant to your job.
- Completion of various administrative requirements
- Meeting with IRRI’s Family Liaison officer and your Host Family if relocating
- A short tour of the local town/city
so that you and your family can get to know your new home.