Phase 4 – Post-Arrival Orientation – First 2-3 Months
Over your first 3 months at IRRI your orientation will continue at a pace which suits you.
This can include:
- Continued discussion with your manager regarding your role at IRRI.
- Setting performance objectives to ensure clear goals and expectations.
- Continued exploration of the IRRI website and information guides.
For a deeper understanding of performance assessment at IRRI, please see resources below:
- IRS Science Career Path
- IRS/Post-Doc Performance Appraisal Development (PAD Form)
- NRS Individual Performance and Development Brochure (Overview of NRS IPaD process)
- NRS Individual Performance and Development (IPaD Form)
Please help us make the New Employee Orientation better by taking some time to fill out the Orientation feedback questionnaire.